To get started please call the studio at 302-730-3022.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO BE TATTOOED
We will need a description of your tattoo idea or rough sketch before hand. Also send reference images and notes on details for your design. We will need to know placement, size and if your tattoo will be in color or black and gray. All artwork and reference can be emailed to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All tattoos are charged on an hourly rate, an estimate will be given depending on the size of your tattoo. This estimate is based on our time to finish the tattoo. Therefore, any breaks taken will be added to the estimated time.
Each person scheduled is required to pay a deposit of half of their total estimate or scheduled time with a minimum of $100 down. This will be deducted from your total the day of your appointment. If the estimate is less than $100, then payment is required in full when scheduled.
There is a 4% Convenience fee applied to any payments/ deposits made by PayPal and Credit Cards by Phone.
* There will be a limit of ONE reschedule allowed (with proper notice) to reschedule the full amount estimated is required in advance.
* If the appointment is rescheduled a SECOND time, (even with notice) you loose your full deposit and have to submit a new deposit (estimate in full) to reschedule.
* Then if the appointment is rescheduled a THIRD time, it results in the loss of the full deposit and the client is terminated or otherwise has to pay the full amount up front (with no refund for any reason) to schedule any future appointments.
(* Anyone who consistently schedules and cancels when reserving time with our artists at any time you will also be required to pay in full to reserve time or you will be limited to either a walk in status or no service.)
We require a 48hr notice before the day scheduled for any cancellation on an appointment taking 4 hours or less and a 1 week (7 days=168 hours) advance notice before the day scheduled for any appointment taking 4 hours or longer. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit.
Your deposit also covers the design/ description you give to your artist for the tattoo you want. If you change your design / description it will also result in the loss of your deposit to cover the artists draw time for the original agreed upon design and a new deposit will be required.
* Please note if you have a Serious Medical Condition, such as Diabetes or Epilepsy you are Required to get a Doctor's Release to be Tattooed before Scheduling. This also includes any skin conditions or blood disorders. If you schedule and fail to provide this information you will loose your deposit.
* You can not be Tattooed Sun burnt or Peeling from a healing Sunburn - Damaged skin can not be tattooed and you will be refused service.
* Come to your appointment wearing clean but, old clothing. While we try not to get an pigment on your clothing, accidents happen so come prepared.
* Find a Babysitter! We do not allow anyone in our studio under the age of 18 years. ADULTS ONLY
Deposits are to cover our consultation, design prep time and time reserved for your appointment. Deposits and payments made over the Phone or via PayPal will have a 4% convenience fee.
Deposits are non - refundable.
WE USE VAGARO ONLINE SCHEDULING SERVICE: CLICK HERE TO ENTER SITE
(Please contact us to set up your account with Vagaro through Tattoo Mafia)